Normally, I would be rejoicing. I would have jumped up and down, and sang the praises of deep-fried chicken. I LOVE Chick-fil-A.
And then...I remembered. I'm counting points. Now reality is sinking in, especially after I checked Chick-fil-A's website and looked up the nutritional content of the chicken breakfast sandwich (5 points), and the chicken minis (6 points).
If I ate either one of those for breakfast, I would only have about 16 points for the rest of the day. And let me tell you...it's really not a whole lot. I usually try to save my "flex" points for most of the week, because something usually comes up (for example...we're going to a friend's house for dinner Friday night, and I want to eat whatever I want).
Honestly, I don't have to lose weight. But I have to at least stay on track, and be supportive of David, which is why we've been eating really healthy meals since the year started.
Sigh...
I want to go!!! Now I sound like a whinny kid....
Where is my willpower? I need to find the patron saint of dieting...is there one?
I looked it up- no patron saint of dieting- but there are several patrons against temptations!!! Check out http://saints.sqpn.com/patrons-against-temptations/
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're doing great!
I'm going to go check out the link right now, because let me tell you...I am sorely tempted!
ReplyDelete