Friday, January 2, 2009

I Get How Many?

David came home today with a printout from Weight Watchers. Apparently WW has revamped the points system, and he was calculating how many points he gets per day.

So we sit down to eat dinner, and he figures things out. We both get 35 "flex" points per week, he gets 36 per day, and I get 21 per day.

WHAT?

SERIOUSLY?

How unfair is that? (and yes, my husband was rubbing it in!)

Too bad I am not nursing Gabriel anymore (you get more points if you are). You also get more points if you exercise. Sigh...

Excuse me while I go dust off the treadmill...and get a piece of chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I need to get back to Weight Watchers. I had success with the program 4 years ago- before I got pregnant with Chase. I know what I need to do- my problem is that I really like the things that I eat now- and plain fat free yogurt is not one of those things (yet). Good luck- and maybe I'll be joining you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete