However, I am all for staying home, making my hubby a fantastic, yet easy Dinner for Two, and playing romantic music. I made up a new playlist which I'll leave up until Sunday. Warning...it is very mushy...so if you can't stand it, you might want just turn it off if you're reading my blog.
Now, how did I come up with these songs?
Angel Eyes was one of the prelude songs at our wedding. My brother was the pianist, which made our nuptual mass so very wonderful and special.
I Will Be Here was our first dance at our wedding reception.
Your Love is just another Jim Brickman song I like.
Do You Dream of Me is one of my very favorite songs by "Smitty."
Love of My Life is yet another Jim Brickman song with Michael W. Smith.
More than Words is one of those sweet ballads I can't get out of my head.
From this Moment is a great song by Shania Twain (David likes her music too :-)
So there you have it...now you know I can be a romantic for just a few days out of the year.
oooohhh...I love it..love it..thanks for the music..it makes me happy.. :)
ReplyDelete