Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I Don't Know About This...

Christina turned 4 in August. We started potty training when she was about 2 1/2. So we've been at it for well over a year now. She finally got the hang of #2 in May, but she still has accidents from time to time.

I walked into the study about 30 minutes ago, and knew immediately she'd had an accident. Sure enough, her pants, panties, socks, and David's beloved desk chair were soaked. I was so mad...

You know that old saying, the one your mother or MIL tells you right about now, "Well...she'll probably be potty trained by the time she goes to kindergarten." I am not so sure...Christina will start school next August. Somebody please tell me there's an end in sight!!!


Oh, and here's David's poor chair left out
in the cold on the back porch to dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment