Okay, we're not quite as obsessed as some "other" people out there, but not to be outdone...
In 3 days, we'll be rooting for our Aggies. Yes, we've had some down seasons (more than we'd like to admit), but this year... this year, we're goin' all the way. I'll be praying to every saint in heaven that our Aggies kick butt this year. The kids are well on their way to being brainwashed... Joshua already says "Aggies rule" all the time. You'd better believe our kids bleed maroon and white. It is not a question of "if" they go to Texas A&M, it is a matter of "when." We don't have pom poms because we don't have cheerleaders, we have Yell Leaders and we'll be yelling with them while we watch the games.
GIG 'EM AGGIES! WHOOP!

In 3 days, we'll be rooting for our Aggies. Yes, we've had some down seasons (more than we'd like to admit), but this year... this year, we're goin' all the way. I'll be praying to every saint in heaven that our Aggies kick butt this year. The kids are well on their way to being brainwashed... Joshua already says "Aggies rule" all the time. You'd better believe our kids bleed maroon and white. It is not a question of "if" they go to Texas A&M, it is a matter of "when." We don't have pom poms because we don't have cheerleaders, we have Yell Leaders and we'll be yelling with them while we watch the games.
GIG 'EM AGGIES! WHOOP!
ummm....sounds obsessed to me...
ReplyDeleteWhoop! and your blog looks awesome! Happy belated b-day! Isn't it great to be 25? Thanks for your sweet comment about my dress not fitting anymore! You look great and your kids are so beautiful! I just remembered, I used to have a shirt that said Jesus on one side and Whoop on the other. That is a little obsessed!
ReplyDeleteNot me, I don't have Aggie flip flops...
ReplyDeleteJust an aTm purse!(lol)
"rough tough
ReplyDeletereal stuff"
?
enough said.
Gig em Ags!
ReplyDeleteAllright I was just on Katie's blog and you southern football people crack me up! I realize it's a cult, I mean cultural thing. :)
ReplyDelete