My little girl rolled out of bed this morning and picked her 4th of July outfit to wear. She had to have a matching red bow too. I had to wet her hair down first--it was sticking up in every direction possible!
Then we snapped one shot before we left the house.
When we got to the school, she walked right in. Yesterday at Meet the Teacher, she had a little "attitude;" wouldn't let go of me, and wouldn't let the teacher take her picture. It was so bad, Ms. Austin said she would do a "retake" later. But today, Christina was all smiles and sunshine. Whew.
Christina put away her lovey (yes, she still wants it to go to school with her), washed her hands, and started to play with a puzzle, so I knew at that point she was fine.
Here's a few pictures Mommy had to take.
I wish I could go to preschool. There were plenty of great toys to play with--Gabriel didn't want leave either ;-). But I have 4 loads of laundry to do; maybe Gabriel will get a lesson in folding today. (lol)
I'm back home now, and I'm not crying. All right...I'm doing good!
No comments:
Post a Comment