I realized a few days ago my van turned 100,000 miles on the odometer. Wow...and it's still running great. David did replace the radiator a couple of weeks ago because it had a leak...we've replaced the brakes pads several times of course, and the back bumper's been replaced 3 times (yes, 3, and not because the accidents were my fault either). I've never owed a vehicle that had over 100,000 miles on it before.
We bought this van (2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport) right after Rebecca was born, and I was so glad, because it really saved my back to lift kids up, instead of down (into the sedan we'd been using).
It's nothing pretty to look at, but I hope it keeps running for at least a couple more years!

We have nearly the same model and it's still running with over 175,000 miles. Good maintenance and these vehicles can run for a long time - thank goodness! We are looking for something a little bigger, but we plan to keep our van for running around.
ReplyDeleteHaha, I've never had a car that HASN"T made it over 100k miles! Our current minivan is a 99...here's to hoping both of ours last us a few more years!!!
ReplyDelete