Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Three Pretty Girls

Like any good mom, I wanted to get all 5 of my kids together for a picture Easter Sunday.  Well, I was only able to wrangle the 3 girls together...barely.  Theresa was fussing pretty hard by the time I got off about 5 shots.  She doesn't like to be contained in any way anymore. Oh well.  

I love, love, love dressing my girls alike.  I wonder how much longer I'll be able to do it.  After all, Rebecca is 10, going on 18.  Seriously y'all.  But thanks to a tip from a good friend who told me I "had" to go to Burlington Coat Factory, I actually didn't spend that much money.  I took Rebecca and Christina with me, and they picked these dresses out themselves.  Yeah!  Oh, and this same friend made the matching hair bows for me too.  I have good friends, don't I? ;-)  

Happy Easter everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment